Making Ketchup at Home (How to Make Ketchup?)
Ingredients for Homemade Ketchup (How to Make Ketchup?)
- Skin of 7 kg tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of red chili powder
How to Make Ketchup at Home (How to Make Ketchup)
- Tomato skins are cooked in a pressure cooker for 15-20 minutes.
- While the skins are cooking, chopped onion and garlic are roasted with olive oil. Salt is added.
- The cooked skins are removed from the robot, the caramelized onion mixture is added, black pepper and ground red pepper are added and withdrawn from the robot again.
- The pot to be boiled is taken and passed through the blender.
- Add sugar and vinegar and boil for 15-20 minutes until it evaporates.
- There will be no excessive watering as we make it from shells.
- Put it in small jars while it is hot and vacuum it.
- If you wish. You can get the perfect ketchup look by passing it through a wire strainer or cheesecloth.