Ingredients for Making Raw Meatballs
- 250 grams of brown bulgur
- 3 grated tomatoes< /li>
- 15 sprigs of parsley
- 5 green onion leaves
- 1 green onion
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of isot
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
How to Make Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- Knead the bulgur and grated onion for 20 minutes.
- Then we mix the tomato paste and spices with half a tea glass of water in a plate and pour it over the bulgur.
- We knead it well and each time we dip the hardened bulgur into the grated tomato and knead it. ruz. We do this until the tomato grater is finished.
- If the bulgur is soft, we add other ingredients. Add the parsley and fresh green onion leaves. Bon appetit…