Making Tomato Paste From Tomato Skin
Ingredients for Making Tomato Paste from Peels
- The skin of an 8-pound tomato
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 sugar cubes
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
Tomato Tomato Paste Making Recipe
- We peel the skins of the tomatoes we use for canning a little thick without boiling them.
- Then let’s start boiling them on the stove.
- Let’s put the softened skins through the blender Let’s mash it well and make it into a puree.
- After the blender process is finished, we rub it with our hands from the steel colander and crush it.
- Then we take it back to the stove and cook it until the water evaporates.
- After the water is well drained We take it from the stove.
- After it cools, you can put it in a jar or a storage container and consume it, that’s it, easy for those who will try it now