Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Malhitali Meatballs (Gaziantep Style)
Ingredients for Marhitali Meatballs (Gaziantep Style) Recipe
- 1 cup of red lentils
- 3 glass of water
- 1.5 glasses of fine bulgur with meatballs
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Chili flakes
- Pepper paste
- 1 onion
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
Marhital How to Make Meatballs (Gaziantep Style) Recipe
- Firstly, wash the red lentils cleanly and put them on the stove with water.
- When it starts to boil, turn the heat off and put it inside. Put the fine bulgur and let it rest.
- At that time, add onion, garlic and oil to the pan and fry it until it turns pink. flour.
- After roasting, put the parsley, pepper paste and spices in it and turn off the heat.
- Then move on to the kneading stage.
- You can add water little by little while kneading.
- After kneading the meatballs, let’s add the ingredients we roasted into it.
- Shape into small pieces. Bon appetit.