Ingredients for Jar Mash Recipe for Winter
- 1. 5 kg red pepper
- 2 kg tomatoes
- Half a kg green green pepper
- 10- 12 outer garlic
- Half a bunch of parsley
- Black pepper
- Less than half a glass of olive oil
How to Make Mash in a Jar for Winter Recipe?
- First, let’s wash and peel the tomatoes and divide them into 4 pieces.
- Clean the peppers in the same way, remove the seeds and cut them into 4 5 parts.
- Separate the stems of the green peppers and cut them into 2 by 3 let’s divide Let’s peel the garlic and leave it whole.
- Let’s peel the parsley, clean it and set it aside.
- Finally, let’s combine all the vegetables except the parsley and mix well.
- Let’s pull it with Rondo and add it little by little Let’s pull it well, let’s take a pot, add the parsley to the last remaining vegetable mixture, let’s pull it well and put the pot on the stove and add oil.
- Let’s cook it for about half an hour until the water is drained so that the water does not run out too long.
- Let’s add the spices, add the salt, and put them hot in clean jars.
- Let’s clean my surroundings, close the lid and turn it upside down. Let it stand for at least 5.6 hours, then keep it in a cool place. And let’s spread it on bread or on a bagel and eat it :)) bon appetit.