Ingredients for Yayla Soup with Meat (+1 Year) Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of rice
- 1 tablespoon of ground beef
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Salt and mint upon request
Yayla Soup with Meat(+ 1 Year old) Recipe How to Make?
- Take olive oil and ground beef in a small saucepan. Let the minced meat simmer until its juice is absorbed.
- Let’s add the washed rice and boil it with 1 glass of water until the rice is soft.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolk, yogurt, flour and 1 glass of water. li>
- Let’s add the mixture to the boiled rice by whisking and add optional salt and mint.
- Let’s boil for another five minutes. Bon appetit to our little ones.