Ingredients for Baby Rice Soup with Meat (+7) Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of ground beef
- 1 small shallot
- 1 garlic clove
- Half a carrot
- 1 potato
- 3 tablespoons of rice
- Butter as a hazelnut
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 glasses of water
- Bread as much as you want
Baby Rice Soup with Meat (+7) Recipe
- First we boil the meat for 1 hour. When the water boils, we throw it away and add water again.
- Then, it is cooked by adding chopped potatoes, onions, carrots, grated onions, butter, boiled minced meat, salt and minced meat juice to the pot (you can add it if the water is less).
- After it is well softened, the rice that has been washed and kept in water is added.
- After all is cooked, we rub bread into it and pass it through a blender.