Ingredients for Meatballs with Minced Meats
- 500 gr fine bulgur
- 6 medium potatoes
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 2 tablespoons of dried basil
- 2 medium onions
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1 glass of olive oil
- Grass pepper
- Two glasses of hot water to soak the bulgur
- Salt< /ul>
How to Make Meatballs with Meatballs and Potatoes Recipe?
- We wash the potatoes and boil them in our pot, they need to be cooked very well, they need to be soft.
- Let’s pour it into a large tray, add our hot water on it, let the bulgur get wet very well. If we don’t have enough water, let’s add it. li>Let’s chop the onions finely in another pot, add our olive oil on it and put it on the stove.
- Let’s chop the parsley finely until the onions turn pink, add the parsley that is close to taking our pot from the stove, turn it once or twice so that they don’t die too long.
- After the oil has warmed up a little, let’s pour it on the bulgur and knead it again so that the ingredients become identical.
- You can adjust the size according to your taste and take it on the serving plate as you wish.