Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatballs with Red Lentils (Attention! Habit-Making)
Ingredients for Meatballs with Red Lentils (Attention! It’s habit-forming)
- 2 cups of fine bulgur wheat
- 1 cup of red lentils
- 2 medium onions
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 5-6 sprigs of green onions
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 8-10 lettuce leaves
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate minus
- Black Pepper
Red Lentil Meatballs (Attention! Habitual) k Makes) Recipe How to Make?
- Let’s boil the washed red lentils in a pot (for 15-20 minutes).
- When the lentils are about to boil and drain their water, fine bulgur wheat Let’s add it and mix it and turn off the stove.
- Cover the lid of the pot and wait for 15-20 minutes without opening it for the fine bulgur to swell with the heat of the lentils. Let’s add it
- When it is roasted, let’s add the tomato paste, continue mixing, pour it into the hot hot lentil bulgur mixture and mix it well.
- Let it cool until it reaches the temperature that our hands can withstand.
- Salt Add the spices and seasonings, now that the mixture is warm, let’s knead well with our hands for 8-10 minutes.
- Add pomegranate syrup, lemon juice, finely chopped parsley and green onion and mix them all together again.
- Egg-sized pieces take it and roll it in our hands Let’s squeeze it like a e and place it on a serving plate lined with greens.
- It is recommended to serve with the greens we want, pickled lemon, hot pepper.