Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatballs with Red Lentils
Ingredients for Red Lentil Çiğköfte Recipe
- 1 glass of red lentils
- 1 glass of meatballs bulgur
- 1 medium thinly sliced potato
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- Pomegranate syrup< /li>
- Half a vineyard of parsley
- Half a vineyard of dill
- Half a vineyard of green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions (I used canned onions)
- 2 tablespoons of chili paste
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Cuminum with a teaspoon tip and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of chili flakes (Spices optional)
How to Make Red Lentil Çiğköfte Recipe?
- The lentils are washed thoroughly, 4 glasses of water are added to it and put into the oven.
- 1 potato is thinly sliced and added to it and cooked in a controlled manner for half an hour.
- Lentils and potatoes When it is well cooked and crushed, the stove is turned off, bulgur with meatballs is added and mixed.
- Cover the lid and let it rest for half an hour.
- At that time, the sauce is prepared.
- 2 pieces of dry meat for the sauce The onion is chopped for cooking and fried in butter and olive oil.
- Paste, spices, salt and garlic are added and mixed and removed from the stove.
- Greens are finely chopped (we can add greens optionally, basil is also good).
- The rested bulgur is kneaded and the tomato paste sauce is added.
- Add greens, half a tea glass of olive oil and pomegranate syrup and squeeze it. shame is served.♥️a delicious recipe that makes you eat as you eat.