Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatballs with Tomatoes (Hatay’s Special Taste is Excellent)
Ingredients for Meatballs with Tomato (Hatay’s Special Taste is Excellent)
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 onions
- Half a tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 7 -8 parsley
- Half a glass of oil
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper< /li>
- Salt Pomegranate syrup and lemon
How to Make Meatballs with Tomato (Hatay’s Special Taste is Excellent)
- Let’s chop the onion tomato pepper very small, put it in the pan and let it cook.
- Add chopped garlic to the sauce that softens and melts well.
- Put the bulgur in a bowl and let it cook with hot tomatoes. Let’s pour the sauce on the bulgur, mix it and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- After waiting, let’s add the tomato paste and knead it.
- Let’s heat half a glass of oil in the pan, pour it on the bulgur and knead well.
- Chopped Parsley spices, pomegranate syrup Squeeze the lemon and taste it, adjust the salt and sourness, you can squeeze it with your hand and serve.