Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatballs with Walnut
Ingredients for Meatballs with Walnuts
- 2 cups of fine brown bulgur for meatballs
- 3 onions
- 1/2 (half) bunch of parsley
- 3 tablespoons of chili paste
- 1 /2 (half) tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts
- Chili pepper
- Black Pepper
How to Make Meatballs with Walnuts Recipe
- Let’s put our brown bulgur in our raw meatball tray and in a round aluminum tray.
- Add 3 tablespoons of pepper paste and half tablespoon of tomato paste on it and knead well until blended .
- While kneading (let’s use oil slowly to avoid dryness).
- Citrus lovers can also make it with only pepper paste without adding any tomato paste.
- Let’s give our bulgur, which is well integrated with tomato paste, a tour of our onion, which we chopped for 3 meals and fried in plenty of oil.
- Let’s add walnuts, parsley and finally the spices and continue the kneading process.