Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatballs with Walnut
Ingredients for Meatballs with Walnuts
- 3.5 cups of bulgur with meatballs (you can also use brown bulgur with raw meatballs) (I used mixed)
- 1.5 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1/2 (half) tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 medium tomato puree
- 1 medium onion (finely diced)
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed< li itemprop="ingredients">3 tablespoons of sweet ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin< li itemprop="ingredients">Enough salt (I didn’t use it, tomato paste salt was enough)
- 3 tablespoons of isot
- 1 large boiled potato< /li>
- 2 fingers missing from 1 glass of olive oil
- 1 meal spoon of pomegranate syrup
- 1/2 (half) lemon juice
- Rondo walnuts with 2 fingers missing from 1 glass of water< li itemprop="ingredients">Lettuce (while serving)
How to Make Meatballs with Walnuts Recipe
- First we peel and boil the potato. Add 1/2 tea glass of water to the isot and mix it.
- Strain the boiled potatoes.
- Put all the ingredients except walnuts and olive oil into the mixing bowl.
- The potatoes will be hot. We knead until soft (I used a chef).
- When the meatballs are ready, we heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Add the walnuts to the heated oil and mix for a few minutes.
- Turn off the heat and while it’s hot. drizzle over the patties. We also add pomegranate syrup and lemon juice.
- When our hands get cold enough, we mix them well.
- We serve after squeezing them.
- Lettuce and pickles are indispensable on the side. Bon appetit.