Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups raw bulgur wheat
- 1 medium size onion
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon pepper paste
- 1 tomato
- 5-6 sprigs of parsley
- 3-4 branches green onions
- 3-4 rings of thinly sliced lemon
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- Salt , black pepper, cumin, cayenne pepper, paprika, isot
- 2 glasses of hot water
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe?
- Wet the bulgur with hot water and onion garlic, peel and grate the tomato.
- When the bulgur is wet, add onion garlic tomatoes and tomato paste Add the acacia spices and isot, and start kneading.
- As it dries, add a handful of water from time to time and knead until soft.
- After they soften and hold each other, finely chop the parsley and green onion and Add it.
- Slice the lemon thinly in circles and add it.
- Knead the greens until they are well crushed and select and remove the lemon peels from it (I add the lemon with the peels and knead it so the smell goes away, it’s much better. ).
- Finally add the oil and knead in this way for a couple of turns.
- After it is soft, take small pieces and squeeze it in your palm.