The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur wheat
- 1 medium size onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of cumin< /li>
- 1 Turkish coffee cup isot
- 1 tablespoon of ground pepper hot or sweet
- 2 dishes tablespoon of pepper paste
- Half a tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe Preparation
- Let’s put our bulgur in a kneading basin and let it soak.
- Let’s grate the onion with a grater, Let’s squeeze the juice in our hands, we do this so that it does not leave a bitter taste. Let’s grate the garlic.
- Let’s pass the tomato and tomato paste through the rind, put all the ingredients on the bulgur and start kneading.
- I don’t like dry, so I put a lot of tomatoes if it feels dry, you can increase the ingredients.
- After mixing it well and kneading it well, let it rest in the refrigerator. 1 hour.
- Let’s shape it by squeezing it by wetting our hands from time to time.