Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 glasses of fine bulgur for meatballs
- 2 glasses of water
- Half a teaspoon of isot
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili pepper< /li>
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 spoons of tomato and pepper paste mixed
- 1 tea glass of oil
Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe Preparation
- Put the bulgur in a bowl, add salt and soak in 2 glasses of hot water for 5 minutes.
- Then let’s put all the ingredients and mix them.
- Let’s blend them in the blender and kneading with the help of the blender up and down.
- It’s that simple and easy.
- It will be more efficient if you use gloves when squeezing.