Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 3 glasses of brown bulgur
- 1 onion (crushed) )
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sweet ground pepper< /li>
- 2 tablespoons of sumatra
- 3 tablespoons of isot
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt (let’s be careful if your tomato paste) if salty)
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons of narecchis
- 3 tomatoes (crushed)
- Cold water (add little by little) cek)
Making Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- Let’s put all the ingredients except tomatoes and cold water in the kitchen chef and knead for about 10 minutes.
- Now let’s add the tomatoes and knead again.
- Let’s add the cold water little by little until it thickens, I used half a glass of water, everyone can be different.
- Total 30- After kneading for 40 minutes, our raw meatballs are ready, check them anyway.
- Let’s take the pieces and shape them and arrange them on the serving plate. Bon appetit to those who do and try.