Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2.5 cups of fine bulgur
- 2 medium size onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper powder can be isot if there is
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- Olive oil< /li>
Making Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- Add enough hot water to cover the bulgur. Wait for it to swell.
- Add grated onion, garlic and other ingredients to the bulgur and knead well.
- When it thickens, you can squeeze it with your hands, shape it and serve. Bon appetit.