Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- Hot water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon isot
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of sumac
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice optional parsley
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe?
- Let’s soak 2 cups of bulgur with meatballs, slightly above the top, with hot water and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Let’s run the food through the robot or grate it
- When our bulgur with meatballs is drained, let’s add our tomato paste and spices and start kneading.
- If it’s dry, we can add a little more hot water
- Approximately 20 -30 minutes Let’s knead, finally, let’s add our parsley and knead a little more.
- Let’s shape and enjoy.