Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur
- 2 du glasses of hot water
- Half a tea b. oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1 medium sized onion
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Isot ( completely according to your taste, I used half a tea glass)
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe?
- I soaked the bulgur and let it sit for 15 minutes, then I pulled the onion and added it.
- After adding the other ingredients, my bulgur was thick, and I blended it with a blender to make it thinner.
- As it is known, I shaped it by squeezing it in the palm.
- You can enjoy it after resting in the fridge for 1-2 hours.