Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of fine bulgur (even if it is brown)
- 1 glass of boiling water (to soak the bulgur)
- If 1 onion is small, 2 grated water squeezed
- 1 clove of garlic optional ( I I didn’t put it)
- 1.5 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 and a half if 2 tomato graters are bigger
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- Two fingers under-heated oil from 1 tea glass
- Ready raw meatball spice (I will share it in the picture)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon isot
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper ber
- Half a teaspoon of cumin
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon of sumac< /li>
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe?
- First, let’s take the bulgur and spices into the mixing bowl, pour 1 glass of water, mix again, close the mouth and leave for 5 minutes . If there is a dough kneading machine, knead it on it.
- Let’s take the onion, garlic, oil, pomegranate syrup and tomato paste on the swelling bulgur and knead it.
- After 10 minutes of kneading, add half of the tomato grated and continue kneading.< /li>
- Knead until it gets a sticky consistency, when it takes a comfortable shape, it’s okay, you can shape it and serve it.