Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of fine bulgur
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of chili flakes
- 2 tablespoons of isot
- 1 onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Half a glass of oil
- Salt, black pepper and a little dried mint
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- First, thinly slice the onion and garlic We chop it and put it in a mixing bowl.
- Put all the ingredients except oil, red pepper and parsley and knead for 15 minutes without adding any water.
- Before kneading, I put the red pepper in a bowl and add half a glass of water and let it sit. You can add more chili pepper if you want.
- After kneading for 15 minutes, We continue to knead by adding chili peppers. >You can add finely chopped parsley and knead for two more minutes and shape. Good luck to those who try it.