Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 glasses of fine bulgur
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 scoops of pepper/tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe?
- First of all, we pour our bulgur into a bowl and pour 2 glasses of hot water on it and leave it to rest.
- O Meanwhile, we fry our onions and add our tomato paste.
- After cooking, we set them aside.
- Then, we start kneading our bulgur, which has swelled into our Çiğköfte tray, and then our onion paste and other ingredients. We continue in this way until it thickens. Ready for presentation later.