Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2.5 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 1.5 glass of hot water
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 meal tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tea spoon of black pepper
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Half a tea glass oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe?
- First of all, we put our bulgur in a mixing bowl or tray.
- Add 1.5 cups of water to it.
- Grated our onions and garlic separately. We put it in a bowl.
- Add tomato and pepper paste (if you like spicy, you can use hot paste), salt, black pepper, chili pepper, lemon juice, pomegranate syrup and oil, mix it well and add it to the bulgur.
- You can add isotta if you wish.
- Knead until it gets a sticky consistency.
- Then you can serve as you wish. It is no different from meatless raw meatballs made outside.
Bon appetit already.