Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 1.5 cups of bulgur for meatballs
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 glass of oil
- 3 spoons of chili flakes
- 2 spoons of powder pepper
- 1 onion
- 3 spoons of tomato paste
- 1 spoon of pepper paste
- 1 stick of isot
- (optional spices)
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe?
- Put the meatball bulgur in a large bowl and wet it with water for 7 minutes.
- Then we add the ingredients so that oil is the last.
- Blender or we knead by hand.
- We shape our 3 fingers in our palm to form a dominant shape.