Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 500 g bulgur for meatballs
- Black pepper< li itemprop="ingredients">Chili flakes (isot)
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste (tomato, pepper mixed)
- 1 medium onion
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 2 lemons< li itemprop="ingredients">Optional pomegranate syrup
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- Chili pepper, black pepper, tomato paste and Salt is put in a deep bowl and we add water on it.
- Then we put the finely chopped onions and bulgur on the tray.
- We knead by adding the prepared mixture little by little.
- When the mixture is finished, we put the bulgur on the tray. We take little water and knead it. We add water by eye. Do not add too much so that it does not swell too much.
- We add finely chopped parsley with lemon juice. After 1, 2 kneading again, we serve it on our serving plate by squeezing it in the palm of the hand.
NOTE: If we add too much water, the bulgur will swell and become tasteless. It is necessary to put neither more nor less water in the right order and knead it. If you wish, you can adjust the water according to your taste.