Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur for meatballs
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 1 medium onion< /li>
- 2 tomatoes
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Half a tea glass of oil li>
- Half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of isot
- 1 dessert tablespoon of sumac
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- Half a teaspoon of thyme < /li>
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe?
- I soak two cups of bulgur for meatballs with a glass of hot water.
- While it is letting it soften, I grate the onions, garlic and tomatoes in a separate bowl.
- I add oil and all my spices to it.
- I add it to the softened bulgur.
- Then I make small pieces with the rind of the lemon and throw them in it.
- Then I knead it well.
- Then if you have time to wait for half an hour like this, it will be better to rest and if you don’t, you can take the lemons out of the raw meatballs you kneaded. I add the finely chopped parsley and take one more round without crushing it.
- I squeeze it small and serve it on my serving plate and with pastes.