Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 tea glasses of fine bulgur
- 2 tea glasses of boiling hot water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (Tomato pepper mixed)
- 1 tablespoon isot
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1 medium onion grater
- 2 medium tomato graters
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup (if you wish)
- Salt according to your taste
- A pinch of cumin
- Half a teaspoon of meatball seasoning
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe?
- First, let’s take the bulgur into a large mixing bowl. pour it and cover it with a tray. Let the bulgur become soft and open.
- When the bulgur softens, let’s pour tomato and onion grated, spices, paste and ketchup on it and knead it.
- Knead it well until it softens and becomes like a balm, so to speak. < li>When it has a consistency, let’s shape it and arrange it on a plate.
You can serve it with lettuce, lemon and pickles. Bon appetit 🙂