Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 3 glasses of fine bulgur
- 3 glasses of hot water
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 spoons of pomegranate minus
- 1 tablespoon of chili flakes
- Half a tea glass of isot
- 1 tablespoon of sumac< li itemprop="ingredients">1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of oil< li itemprop="ingredients">4 tablespoons tomato paste
- Juice of half a lemon
- Lemon lettuce and pomegranate syrup
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe?
- First of all, we brew our bulgur in hot water for about 15 minutes.i>
- Then we grate the onion in a separate bowl, squeeze its juice and put it into our kneading bowl.
- We mix it well with other ingredients. I leave my raw meatballs for 1 night and knead, it gets a better consistency and if you pass it through the rondo, you can knead more easily.< /li>
- A raw meatball that you can’t get enough of with a couple of rondo strokes and a couple of kneading is ready to serve with lettuce and lemon.
Enjoy your bonfire.