Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe in a Robot
- 1.5 cups of brown bulgur or fine bulgur
- 1 piece boiled potatoes
- 1 glass of tomato sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Half a glass of crushed walnuts
- Half a finely chopped onion
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chili paste
- 2 teaspoons of heaped isot
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- 2 cloves of garlic
How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs in a Robot
- The onion and garlic are sautéed on the stove until they’re dead.
- On the other hand, find the juice of a tomato and a lemon. It is ensured that the pride is wetted.
- Then the potatoes are added and kneaded a little.
- Then walnuts and sauce are added and kneaded in a stand mixer, robot or hand. When it reaches the desired consistency, it is ready to serve.