Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe With Blender
- 4 glasses of raw bulgur with raw meatballs
- 4 water glass of boiling water
- 6 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 onions
- 2 tea glasses of liquid oil
- 1 teaspoon of isot
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper< /li>
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of paprika granulated
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate syrup
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe With Blender?
- Let’s put boiling water in the bulgur and let it brew for 10-15 minutes.
- After passing the onion through the rondo and straining the water, let’s add it to the bulgur.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and add an eyebrow. Let’s mix it with light.
- When mixed, let’s knead with our hands for 10 minutes.
- Then let’s pull it slowly from top to bottom with the blender.
- Then we knead it with our hands for about 15 minutes. Let’s get started.
- We can serve it however we want. Bon appetit.