The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of raw bulgur wheat
- 2 water glass of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste (can also be pepper paste)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 turkish coffee cup olive oil
- 1 turkish coffee cup isot
- 1 turkish coffee cup chili pepper (can be reduced)
- 1 teaspoon of salt (increase if your tomato paste is salt-free)
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe?
- First, let’s wet our raw bulgur with hot water.
- Let’s wait for 10 minutes for it to soften and absorb the water.
- Ingredients Let’s prepare, grate the onion with the small side of the grater. Then, pour onion, tomato paste, isot, chili pepper, olive oil, 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup and the juice of 1 lemon on the softened bulgur. And the most important part is let’s start kneading well.
- I kneaded for about 1 hour because it only gets thicker. Then you can deal with details such as lettuce, lemon, buttermilk:).
- Before serving, take the raw meatballs in a bowl.
- After collecting them with one hand, squeeze them as meatballs and place them on the serving plate.