Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Çiğköfte A Unique Taste
Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe for a Unique Taste
- 3 cups of brown bulgur for raw meatballs
- 5 -6 tomatoes (canned too)
- 1 onion
- 3-4 garlics
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Half a tea glass of oil< li itemprop="ingredients">Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- Half a pack of raw meatball seasoning
- 1 tablespoon isot
- Juice of half a lemon
- Pomegranate syrup
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte A Unique Flavor Recipe
- Take the brown bulgur for raw meatballs into a mixing bowl or tray.
- You can grate the tomatoes on it and you can use canned. Add the onion and garlic in the rondo. Make the meatballs ready by kneading them with gloves if any, or by wetting your hands.
- Serve with lavash, lettuce, lemon juice and pomegranate syrup if available.