Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Çiğköfte (Competitor of Komagene)
Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte (Komagene Rival) Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur with raw meatballs
- 1 cup of regular ground bulgur
- 2 medium onions
- 6-7 cloves of garlic
- 3 tomatoes
- A little less than 1 glass of olive oil
- 1 tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 Turkish coffee cup isot red pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste (too little salt if your paste is unsalted)
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte (Competitor of Komagene) Recipe
- First, let’s put the bulgur in a deep mixing bowl.
- Peeled tomatoes, onions and garlic in a robot Let’s cook it until it turns into a sauce.
- Pour the sauce on the bulgur and mix it, cover it and let it rest for half an hour.
- Add the pomegranate syrup and tomato paste to the prepared bulgur and start kneading. < li>Let’s wet the isot pepper with a little warm water and let it sit for 5-6 minutes, add it to the meatballs and continue kneading.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice and knead until it is like gum.
- If you wish at this stage you can add salt, if you have difficulty in kneading, you can add water little by little (not too much, the consistency will not be pleasant)
- You can shape our meatballs as you wish and serve with lettuce or salad. Bon appetit