Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe With Its Perfect Taste
Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe With Its Perfect Taste
- 3 cups of brown bulgur with meatballs
- 1 tea glass of boiling water
- 2 finely chopped onions(grated)
- 3-4 cloves of garlic(grated)
- 2 pieces of tomato grater
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A pinch of parsley
- 2 tea glasses of olive oil(last)
- 6 tablespoons of isot =can be increased upon request
- 1 tablespoonful of paprika
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons of red ground pepper
- 1 teaspoonful of salt
- Half a tea glass of boiling water (for isot)
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe With Its Perfect Taste?
- First, bulgur is taken into a deep bowl, 1 tea glass of boiling water is poured on it and mixed and the mouth is closed.
- Let it rest until you prepare the other ingredients. (I use brown bulgur)
- The onion and garlic are grated or finely chopped.
- The juice of 1 lemon is squeezed.
- The parsley is separated from the stalks and finely chopped. li>
- The tomatoes are grated. (Tomato sauce can also be used)