Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Çiğköfte (Special for the 1st Year in Nyt)
The Story of the Recipe
Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte (Nyt’s 1st Year Special) Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur with meatballs< li itemprop="ingredients">1 full tablespoon of tomato paste
- Half a tablespoon of pepper paste
- 2 glasses of hot water
- 2 tablespoons isot
- 2-3 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 lemon
- A little less than half a glass of oil li>
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- 2-3 green onions
Meatless Çiğköfte (Special for 1st Year in Nyt) Recipe Preparation
- Bulgur is placed in a kneading bowl and poured over 1.5 cups of water Add hot water, cover and wait for 10 minutes.
- At that time, take tomato paste, pepper paste, lemon juice, oil, half a glass of hot water, pomegranate syrup and spices in a bowl and mix well.
- Then we chop the onions into small pieces and add them to the sauce.
- Then pour the sauce over the bulgur and knead for 10-15 minutes until it comes together.
- And then it’s ready to be served to anyone who wants to try it. bon appetit in advance.