Ingredients for Meatless Çiğköfte Ready Recipe
- 1 kg dark fine bulgur with meatballs
- 2 dishes spoon of tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 1 head of garlic
- Canned tomatoes in 1 kg jar from summer made
- 1 lemon
- 5 tablespoons isot black pepper leaf pepper
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup
- Optional cumin
- 3 4 tablespoons of olive oil or oil< /li>
How to Make Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe, Which Will Not Look Like Ready?
- Let’s put our bulgur, tomato paste, spices and finely chopped garlic onions into the meatless bowl. < li>Add our washed and chopped lemons and make a concert Let’s open the lid of the tomato and pour it into our little bulgur. Here, instead of water, let’s add the tomato juice little by little and knead when our bulgur gets dry.
- Let’s take the lemons out of it. If the sourness is less, you can add it optionally. Let’s knead for 15 minutes until it reaches the consistency of Turkish delight.
- Finally, let’s add olive oil and shape our meatballs and put them on the plate we will serve, not even one left. My children loved it so much, try it, you won’t regret it. .