Ingredients for Easy Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe in a Robot
- 2 cups of bulgur for raw meatball
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste is made into pepper paste
- 1 onion
- 1 turkish coffee cup oil
- 1 turkish coffee cup isot
- 1 turkish coffee cup paprika
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
Meatless in Robot How to Make Easy Çiğköfte Recipe?
- First, let’s wet the bulgur with hot water, grate the onion, and get the bulgur that has been soaked in the robot.
- Onion paste, isot, paprika salt, oil, pomegranate Let’s add the sour and lemon juice, close the lid of the robot and set the low setting. Let’s run it for 10 minutes.
- Let the robot rest in the meantime, let’s take it after 10 minutes and knead it a little with our hands.
- Then let’s shape it. You can serve it with lettuce on the serving plate, along with ayran and parsley salad.