Ingredients for Meatless Easy Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 cups of brown raw meatballs or brown bulgur with meatballs
- 2 fingers less than 2 glasses of boiled hot water
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 medium onion (finely grated and juiced !!! )
- 3 cloves of garlic (finely grated or crushed)
- 1 Turkish coffee cup olive oil
- 1 Turkish coffee cup isot
- 1 Turkish coffee cup chili pepper. (It can be reduced or increased. If you don’t like bitter, just 1 cup of isot is enough)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1/2 (half) medium size very well boiled potatoes
- 10-12 finely chopped parsley
< h2>Easy Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe Preparation
- Pour boiled water on our bulgur and let it rest for 10 minutes with its mouth closed.
- After 10 minutes, add all the ingredients except the parsley. We knead for 10 minutes (it is very easy to knead because it is wet) then we add our parsley and knead for another 2-3 minutes.
- If you have a stand mixer, you can knead the dough by kneading continuously in the 1st cycle with the dough kneading apparatus.
- You can squeeze the meatballs and serve them.