Ingredients for Easy Meatless Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups raw bulgur for meatballs
- 2 water glass of hot water
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 medium onion
- 1 Turkish coffee cup olive oil
- 1 Turkish coffee cup isot
- 1 Turkish coffee cup chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
Meatless Easy Raw Meatballs Recipe Preparation
- Let’s soak our raw meatballs with hot water.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes for it to soften and absorb the water.
- Let’s prepare the ingredients, grate the onion with the small side of the grater.
- Place the bulgur with onion, tomato paste, isot, Let’s pour paprika, olive oil, 2 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup and the juice of 1 lemon.
- Let’s throw the salt out.
- I kneaded it at the kitchen chef. You can knead it in the robot or by hand.
- You can shape it after it thickens. It is really delicious. Good luck to those who try.