Ingredients for Easy Meatless Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of brown fine bulgur
- 2 water glass of boiling water
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Half a tea glass of isot< /li>
- 1 tablespoon of chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of pomegranate syrup< /li>
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 3 tablespoons of tomato and pepper mixed tomato paste
How to Make Meatless Easy Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- Let’s soak the bulgur with hot water by adding salt. < li>Let’s grate the onion and garlic in a separate bowl. We wash and drain the onion, squeeze the juice out and throw the onion into the bulgur.
- Then we add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Then we knead a little with our hands, if you want, you can either grind them in a robot or mash them in a blender.
- Finally, shape it and serve it, then squeeze the lemon on it, eat it well oh miss bon appetit