Ingredients for Meatless Egg Dumplings Recipe
- 1 kilo of fine bulgur
- 2 onions ( To be grated)
- 2 large tomatoes (To be grated)
- 2 large cloves of garlic (To be grated)
- 1, 5 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- Black pepper
- Chili pepper
- 3 spring onions
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 6 eggs
How to Make Meatless Egg Dumplings Recipe
- Fine bulgur, tomato, onion, garlic, tomato paste, salt and spices Let’s put the bee in a raw meatball tray. (If you don’t have a raw meatball tray, it may be in the tray you see in the photos)
- Let’s take our drinkable water in a bowl with us. Let’s wet it with water little by little and knead our bulgur thoroughly. (I used a total of 2 cups of water in a small bowl)
- This step may take some effort, but it is very important that it softens.
- Let’s put our pan on the stove and put a lot of oil in it, the more oil we have, the better our raw meatballs. It would be nice. (Approximately 1.5 and 2 glasses of oil)
- Let’s wait for our oil to heat up for 5 – 10 minutes
- Let’s break 6 eggs in a separate bowl.
- Into our frying oil Let’s throw our eggs and cook them by mixing them
- Let’s pour our cooked eggs into our raw meatballs that we kneaded and mix with the help of a spoon and then continue to knead by hand. (The moment the egg is cooked, it will be poured over our bulgur)
Chop our parsley and spring onions and pour them into our raw meatballs and knead for another 5 minutes. Bon appetit.