Ingredients for Meatless Egg Meatballs Recipe
- 3 cups of fine bulgur
- 1 large onion
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of isot (can be reduced or increased according to preference)
- 3 eggs
- 1 spoon of pepper
- 1 spoon of tomato paste
- 3 tomatoes
- Salt, black pepper, chili flakes
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 glass of oil
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
How to Make Meatless Egg Meatballs Recipe
- Large first Let’s put bulgur in our raw meatball bowl, pass the onion, garlic, tomato, robat and pour it over the bulgur.
- Let’s add isot and other spices. Let’s start kneading by adding all the spices except m eggs, oils and parsley.
- Let’s add hot water from time to time and knead until the bulgur is soft. Let’s put the oil in the pan and heat it well.
- At the same time, let’s break the eggs into another bowl and mix them. Let’s throw the eggs into the hot oil and mix.