Ingredients for Meatless Homemade Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 and a half cups of brown bulgur
- 2 glass of hot water
- 1 tea glass of oil
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
- 1 tea glass of pomegranate syrup
- Half a tea glass of isot, paprika, black pepper, salt, mint
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste< li itemprop="ingredients">2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 1 grated onion
Meatless Homemade Raw Meatballs Recipe Preparation
- First we wet our bulgur with hot water and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- After our bulgur rests, we mix oil, olive oil, salt, grated onion and spices in order.
- After that, add tomato paste, pepper paste, pomegranate syrup. We start kneading.
- I kneaded for 40 minutes, I kneaded with the kitchen chef, I stopped the machine every 10 minutes and let it rest. The machine heats up because it works hard.
- I kneaded for 40 minutes like this. < li>When we get the consistency I want, we shape it with our hands.
- Let’s shape it like we make lentil meatballs.
- Good luck to those who try a recipe that will turn their heads into stone.