Ingredients for Practical Meatless Çiğköfte Recipe
- 2 glasses of fine bulgur
- 1 glass of hot water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- 3 /4 (one half+one quarter) oil
- 1 medium onion
- 4-5 cloves of garlic< li itemprop="ingredients">Isot
- Pomegranate syrup li>
- Juice of half a lemon
How to Make Meatless Practical Çiğköfte Recipe
- Wet 2 glasses of bulgur with 1 glass of boiling water and let it rest for 15 minutes. ni (squeeze the juice and pour it so that it doesn’t make it bitter and upset the stomach),
- We add 4-5 cloves of crushed garlic and other ingredients and knead it until it becomes identical.
- Let our kneaded raw meatballs rest for 15 minutes, shape them in our hands and serve. We take it on our plate.
- You can serve it with any greens you want.