Çiğ Köfte Tarifleri
Meatless Raw Meatballs
Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 500 gr bulgur
- 1 full tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 full tablespoon of chili paste
- 400 ml tomato juice
- 2 small onions< /li>
- 4 garlics
- 1/3 bunch of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of ground isot
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon new spring
- 1 tablespoon of dried mint
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- 1/2 (half) tea glass of sunflower oil
- 1/2 (half) teaspoon of garlic powder
How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- We mix the bulgur, tomato paste, spices, oil and pomegranate syrup.
- Pull the onion, garlic, tomato juice and parsley from the blender and pour them into the bulgur mixture.
- Knead for 40 minutes. .
- You can add water little by little, from time to time, depending on the crispness of the bulgur.
- It’s ready when it sticks together and the bulgur softens.
- You can shape and serve with plenty of greens. Bon appetit.