Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2.5 cups of brown bulgur
- 1.5 cups hot water
- 1 medium onion (the juice should be squeezed out)
- Black pepper
- Chili pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon of pepper paste
- Water to thicken little by little (cold)
How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- Add salt and hot water to the bulgur and wait for 10 minutes.
- Add the grated and squeezed onion.
- Add the spices.
- Add the tomato paste and start kneading.
- Add water little by little while kneading.
- Knead until it becomes a paste.
- Thoroughly Shape it with your hands when it thickens.
- Serve with lemon and parsley. Bon appetit to those who will.