Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of brown fine bulgur
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 medium sized onions
- Half a tablespoon of isot salt black pepper cumin cayenne pepper sumac ground pepper (the amount of spices can be increased according to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic half bunch of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- Half a tea glass of pomegranate syrup li>
- 1 lemon
- 1 tea glass of olive oil
How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- Wet the bulgur with hot water. After absorbing the water, we add all the ingredients except parsley and knead it well.
- The sour rate and spice rate can be increased according to your taste during the production process. After they are all identical, you can shape the serving plate with your hands and arrange it on the lettuce and garnish with parsley. Enjoy your meal