Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 2 cups of brown bulgur for meatballs
- from 1 cup slightly overboiled water
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste
- Half a tea glass of olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of isot
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate minus
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Enough salt
Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe Preparation
- Add boiled water to the bulgur and put it in your mouth. We turn it off and wait for 10-15 minutes.
- On the one hand, grate the onion and drain the water thoroughly. We grate the garlic and tomato on top of the onion.
- We add these ingredients to the swelling bulgur. We add tomato paste, spices, minuses and knead a little with our hands for blending. We cover the meatballs that are thinned in the rondo and put them in the refrigerator to rest for 1-2 hours.
- Meatballs must be rested before being eaten. You can give the rested meatballs the shape you want and consume them, bon appetit.