Ingredients for Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe
- 500 grams of brown bulgur
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon pepper paste< li itemprop="ingredients">Half a bunch of parsley
- One teaspoon each of cumin, red ground pepper, black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of isot on request you can increase or decrease
- Pomegranate syrup
- Olive oil
How to Make Meatless Raw Meatballs Recipe?
- First, we put our bulgur in a kneading bowl, I cook it in a raw meatball tray, otherwise you can also make it in normal aluminum trays. < li>We take our tomato paste and spices on our bulgur and take a hunt with our hands. We add a tip of warm water to it and we start kneading.
- We knead until tomato paste and bulgur are identified.
- You can add water in between, but the less water we add, the more raw meatballs will be, of course, meatless.